The design approach has been concluded after much consideration of the Feng Shui’s Phu My Hung’s Chateau project is a prestigious villa development located in metropolitan area of District 7, build from the marshland in southern of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The whole development consists of 99 unit of neo-classical villa setting with two clubhouses.
The landscape design of this corner lot villa faced several challenges. Having a very minimum area of 230 sqm for greeneries and adhere to the restrictions set by Feng Shui master.
The landscape is to fulfil the major requirements as below:
- To create a ‘Gold Element’ at centre of backyard to block off certain bad ‘Chi’.
- Veranda at back of the house to be ‘Wood Element’.
- Encourage ‘Wind Element’ from front yard and neighbour villa to the right.
- Setting of ‘Water Element’ at the car porch area.
- To retain the good ‘Chi’ from left side of house which expose to main road.
The design approach and been concluded after much consideration of the Feng Shui’s requirement and a design concept of Living in Four Seasons is proposed.
- Completion Date:
- Project by Greencrafts & Design